Terms of Service help define PrintedIn’s relationship with you as you interact with our Membership Services.
By using PrintedIn Membership Services, you agree to the following Agreement. Access to the Membership Services is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of the United States without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute resolution is the state and federal courts in Santa Clara County, California.
You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Membership Services Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client’s passwords related to the Membership Services and the Client’s Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client’s Account, the Client must notify the Membership Services Provider immediately at PrintedIn Support or through the Support Pages.
You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
You may not use the Membership Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Membership Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Membership Services Provider or other users of the Membership Services in any way.
Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) is required for paying accounts.
- The Paid Membership Services is billed in advance on a monthly basis.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Membership Services, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund.
- Return application must be completed within fifteen (15) days of the purchase date.
- To start return process, please login and contact us at Support Pages to obtain a Support Ticket Number.
- After receiving your application for return, we will process your refund. Please allow at least ten (10) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-3 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Transaction fees will not be returned.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- If you cancel the Membership Services before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The Membership Services Provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Membership Services for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Membership Services will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Membership Services Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Membership Services Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Membership Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Membership Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Membership Services, are subject to change. This would be publicly advertised by posting the changes to the PrintedIn website.
- The Membership Services Provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Membership Services.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of the Membership Services may change from time to time without prior notice to the Client due to the fact that the Membership Services Provider is constantly innovating and improving the Membership Services. Also, the Client acknowledges and agrees that the Membership Services Provider may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Membership Services (or any features within the Membership Services) to the Client at the Membership Services Provider’s sole discretion, without prior notice to the Client.
- Service Provider’s Content is protected by copyright. The Client may not copy, distribute, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Membership Services or any part thereof without the copyright owners’s respective license.
- The Membership Services Provider claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Membership Services. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The Membership Services Provider does not pre-screen Content, but Membership Services Provider and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Membership Services.
- The Client undertakes not to create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful (incl. viruses, worms and any other destructive codes).
- Your use of the Membership Services is at your sole risk. The Membership Services is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Among other things the Membership Services Provider does not represent and warrant to the Client that: the Client’s use of the Membership Services will meet the Client’s requirements; the Client’s use of the Membership Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error; any information obtained by the Client as a result of the Client’s use of the Membership Services will be accurate, correct, reliable and up to date;
- Technical support is available via email at PrintedIn Support or through the Support Pages.
- No warranties (incl. for satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Membership Services except to the extent expressly stipulated in the Agreement. The Membership Services Provider is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damage (incl. loss of profit, loss of data, loss of goodwill or business reputation) of the Client which may be incurred to the Client in relation with the Membership Services, including: - damage resulting from any changes which the Membership Services Provider may make to the Membership Services; - damage resulting from any permanent or temporary interruption in the provision of the Membership Services; - damage resulting from deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any Client’s Content; - damage resulting from the Client’s failure to provide the Membership Services Provider with accurate account information; - damage resulting from the Client’s failure to keep the Client’s password or the details of the Client’s Account secure and confidential.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Membership Services or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Membership Services.
- You understand that Membership Services Provider uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Membership Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Membership Services, use of the Membership Services, or access to the Membership Services without the express written permission by Membership Services Provider.
- The Client must indemnify the Membership Services Provider, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, etc. for any and all claims, liabilities, losses, expenses, damage and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting from the breach of the Agreement, and from the activities on the Client Account.
- The Client agrees that the Membership Services Provider may provide the Client with notices, including those regarding changes to the Agreement, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Membership Services.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall exclude or limit the Membership Services Provider’s liability for damage which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of California.
- The failure of Membership Services Provider to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Membership Services Provider and govern your use of the Membership Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Membership Services Provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of California.
- In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
- Any disputes related to the Agreement are to be solved by means of negotiations. If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in the state and federal courts in Santa Clara County, California, USA.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to via email at PrintedIn Support or through the Support Pages.