Today we are announcing updates and extensions to our product subscriptions: Personal, Professional, and Enterprise. These updated product subscriptions provide our customers more productivity, stability and better user experience.
What you need to know
- We’re introducing a new product subscription.
- Professional, and Enterprise subscriptions include commercial use of Printedin.
- The existing Printedin Free subscription has been renamed Printedin Personal.
For detailed information about our membership and subscription plans, please visit Pricing.
The new Printedin Personal subscription replaces the Printedin Free subscription. With its focus on individuals, and small businesses. Printedin Personal is free for these communities and continues to allow free use of all its free components.
The Printedin Professional subscription is the rename of the Printedin Pro subscription.
The new Printedin Enterprise subscription is to help large businesses address the following challenges across their print purchasing organizations:
- You will gain access to the printing house database and filter over content.
- By using Printedin Enterprise, you will directly reach the right printing houses without any intermediaries.
- Reaching up-to-date information faster also helps you increase your purchasing speed, and decrease your costs.
The Printedin Enterprise subscription launches today, please visit Pricing for detailed information.
What is next
There’s more to come in the next 12 months, and we invite all members of the Printedin community to contribute, and make your voices heard. In doing so, we will together continue our shared journey of helping all Printedin users increase overall performance and profitability with minimum effort.